|Terms & Conditions|
1. You acknowledge that you own the copyright, and have full rights to copy, transmit and display the image in any media, on this website or any other.
2. You acknowledge that the image does not infringe on any copyright, property right, trademark or any other applicable right.
3. By uploading an image to this website, either by uploading the image or sending it to us by email or by any other means, (i) you grant Corsican-myths.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image and any text included in the image, on this site or any other site run by or owned by Corsican-myths.com; and (ii) you certify that any identifiable person appearing in the image authorises Corsican-myths.com to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image; and (iii) you agree to indemnify Corsican-myths.com and its directors, associates, employees, affiliates and volunteer administrators and hold them harmless from any claims, losses and expenses, including all legal fees arising from the image and/or your failure to comply with any of these terms.
4. You agree that the image can be used by any of our site users or visitors for Non-Commercial purposes. This includes but is not limited to personal use, computer wallpaper/backgrounds, screensavers, educational use, research use, non-commercial website use and charity website use.
5. You agree to let Corsican-myths.com use all or any of your contributed images in any future product it decides to sell to help support the site, such as in, but not limited to, a CD-ROM, DVD, or Calendar.
6. You give Corsican-myths.com permission to use the image for any promotional purposes whatsoever, such as using the image in its data feeds to other websites.
7. You agree that Corsican-myths.com may at some stage watermark the larger versions of your image on the site with the words 'Corsican-myths.com' or something similar, to deter piracy. You will still remain the copyright holder.
8. You agree that although Corsican-myths.com will endeavour to credit you as the author/copyright holder of any image you upload/contribute, there will be some instances where this will not be possible or not be appropriate, such as where we show small thumbnail size versions of the image, or where we use the image for promotional purposes.
9. You agree that Corsican-myths.com cannot be held responsible for the misuse or abuse of any image you upload to this site.
If you do not agree with any of the above terms and conditions, please do not upload an image. If you have any questions about these terms, please email us.
Article & Review submission terms
Corsican-myths.com Author's Agreement
The following are the terms and conditions governing article, review, and other similiar types of content submissions to the Corsican-myths.com website ("Site"). We ask that you read the terms of the Agreement with Corsican-myths.com carefully.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.
By submitting your article, review, report, commentary, recommendation, analysis to Corsican-myths.com ("this Site","The Site"), you agree to these terms and conditions. Corsican-myths.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately upon publishing such changes or modifications. If you do not agree, then you should not submit any articles, reviews, or similiar content to this Site.
By submitting an article to Corsican-myths.com (the Site), you represent that you have full rights to the article and that submitting the article for publication on the Site will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. You also represent and understand that you will not receive any form of compensation from the Site for the Content you have submitted. You further understand that submission of any article to the Site does not in any way guarantee it will be published or appear on the Site.
You grant to Corsican-myths.com the following rights to the article:
Finally, we may delete the article at any time, without any notice.
You Represent and Warrant To Corsican-myths.com that:
You are the sole author and owner of the article and have the full power and authority, free of any rights of any nature whatsoever by any other person or party, to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights, which are being granted by this Agreement.
The article does not and if published on the Site, will not infringe upon any copyright or any proprietary right at common law or otherwise.
The article is based on true facts and diligent research.
That you will not enter into any subsequent Agreement or understanding with another person or entity which might conflict with the rights granted to The Site under this Agreement regarding the article, review or other submitted content.
Corsican-myths.com is under no obligation to publish your submitted article or content.
Please note that Corsican-myths.com reserves the right to
cancel its use of your google adsense within your article pages at any
time if it becomes detrimental to the site in any way, or not enough
people are using the Google Adsense system. If we do cancel the use of
authors Google Adsense, we will notify each author of the changes and
may revert back to a pay-per-article system.
and protects any information that you give Corsican-myths.com when
you use this website.
Corsican-myths.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Corsican-myths.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th March 2010.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to
third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We
may use your personal information to send you promotional information
about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell
us that you wish this to happen.